Fire of my Loins
''Bitches leave.'' Food for the Intellectual Net Traveler


Monday, March 17, 2003

Current Reading: Horace Afoot Current Article Reading: Regarding Henry Kissinger, a panel discussion on the making of a war criminal. read here So I had a potluck last night and I made Pad Thai for the first time. It actually turned out a lot better than I expected and the four of us had a good time eating and talking about politics (especially ASUC politics). I'm looking forward to leaving Berkeley, not because I don't love Berkeley, because I do, but because I'm sick of all the politics. Hell, I'm even more committed now than ever to herd sheep in New Zealand for a year and write articles. Maybe for Harper's or McSweeney's. I'm not that great of a writer though. It's not that I'm not trying either; I've been reading a book a week and writing on a schedule to match my running. I have both mental and physcial workouts now. Maybe I just haven't been inspired to write about life, something that I haven't had for a long time now. Do you know where my inspiration has gone?


posted by Roger | 5:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
archives
links
pictures
me?
wish list